The higher your budget is for coffee makers, the more choice you have. That’s just the way it goes. However, many of us are looking to buy in moderation and have to stick to the budgets we set for ourselves. Luckily, we have some excellent solutions for you to find that perfect coffee machine. In our review of the Best Coffee Maker Under $100, we will be exploring the features, benefits, and pitfalls of a variety of coffee makers under $100.
We hope to help you choose the best one following your needs, goals, and budget.
Best Coffee Maker Under $100
- Hotter brewing technology
- 24-hour programmable delay brew
- 4 hour adjustable warming plate
- Removable water reservoir
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Permanent filter
Black & Decker 12 Cup Stainless Coffee Maker with Vortex Technology
- Black & Decker 12-Cup Stainless Coffee Maker with Vortex Technology
- Sneak-A-Cup Brew Pause Feature
- DuraLife Glass Carafe
- Removable Filter Baskets
- Keep Warm Function
This Black and Decker 12-cup coffee maker uses vortex technology to create optimal water flow, maximum flavor, and rich saturation. Also included with the item is a sneak-a-cup feature, durable carafe, filter baskets, and keep warm function.
- It is a relatively compact machine that is easy to store and lightweight for easy maintenance.
- Water vortex technology ensures optimal water flow during the coffee extraction process, resulting in superior richness and flavor.
- The warm plate can keep your coffee hot for hours after brewing.
- Digital display and “brew later” option lets you set the time of your brew to commence.
- Brew strength control gives you a choice between regular and strong coffee.
- The large carafe of 12 cups can cater to an entire family and makes for a great breakfast add-on.
- No gold-tone filter/third-wave coffee brewing.
- Removable water reservoir not included.
Overall Black and Decker 12-Cup Stainless Coffee Maker Review
More than just a power tools company, Black and Decker manufactures brilliant coffee machines like this awesome vortex technology one. It applies even saturation of coffee grounds for full and rich flavor extraction using optimal water temperature levels.
Whether you decide to brew a single-serve or an entire pot, this great coffee maker gets the job done and even provides you with a sturdy carafe to make it all possible. So, no matter how many cups of coffee you want to brew, or how strong you want them to be, you can rest assured that you will end up with a quality cup of coffee. The Black and Decker Vortex Tech coffee machine gets the best out of your ground coffee.
Hamilton Beach 49615C 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Adjustable Brew Strength and Cup Size
- Nonstick Hot Plate
- 2 Hour Auto Shutoff Function
- 12-Cup Carafe
The Hamilton Beach 12 Cup coffee maker features a programming function for setting the precise time for your brew and customizable brew strength and 1-4 cup brew sizes. There is also a nonstick hot plate, 12-cup carafe, and 2-hour auto-shutoff function included with the product.
- It is a lightweight and compact machine that is easy to store and maintain.
- Programmable feature to set the brew time precisely as desired to suit your schedule.
- 2-hour shutoff function saves you energy and is eco-friendly.
- Your coffee can be kept warm with the nonstick warming plate for hours after brewing.
- Customize your brewing process with adjustable brew strength and cup size.
- Not compatible with K-Cups, coffee pods, or capsules.
- No grinder or milk frother included.
Overall Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker Review
Freshly brewed coffee at the touch of a button is what anyone would hope for in a decent coffee brewer, and Hamilton Beach certainly delivers with their 12-cup programmable coffee maker. Complete with an intuitive control panel and digital display, it’s super easy to set the time for your brew to match your morning routine.
Rated 4.3-stars on Amazon from more than 300 global reviews, this inexpensive coffee maker is built with all the essentials to maintain max control over your coffee and even a nonstick hot plate to make that cleaning process that much easier. See what people are saying about the Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker using the following link!
Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer, with 12-cup Glass Carafe
- Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer with 12-cup Glass Carafe
- Advanced Boiler
- Adjustable Warming Plate
- Flavor Straw
- Removable Water Reservoir
- Mid-Brew Pause
- 24-hr Delay Brew
The Ninja CE251 coffee machine comes with an advanced boiler using hotter brewing technology and an adjustable warming plate to keep coffee warm after brewing. Other features with this item are a removable water tank, mid-brew pause function, and 24-hr delay brew. Also included is a 12-cup carafe that comes with a flavor straw.
- Hotter brewing technology enables hotter coffee using an advanced boiler.
- The warming plate keeps hot coffee at the right temperature hours after the brew is complete.
- The 12-cup carafe comes with a flavor straw that circulates coffee to ensure hot and flavorful coffee.
- 24-hour delay-brew allows you to set your brew time up to a full day in advance to take charge of your schedule.
- A removable water reservoir makes refilling water easier and dishwasher safe for an easy clean.
- A little bulkier and heavier than other coffee makers on this list.
- Not compatible with K-Cup pods or capsules.
Overall Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer Review
One of the best coffee makers under $100, the Ninja CE251 programmable coffee machine comes in with advanced heating technology for an extra hot cup of coffee that is sure to pierce through your insides (in all the best ways, of course). Perfect for a cold winter’s day, this machine delivers inner warmth to your coffee drinking experience that you can carry with you for the rest of the day.
Another remarkable feature is the flavored straw included in the carafe, designed to enhance the coffee flavor and maintain temperature. It’s no surprise that such a well-equipped coffee maker is rated 4.7-stars on Amazon and is loved by over 17,000 global customers. See for yourself using the link below!
Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central
- Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central
- Brew-Pause Feature
- Programmable Shutoff
- 24-Hour Clock and Timer
- Heat-Adjustable Warming Plate
- Dishwasher-Safe Coffee Pot
- Permanent Gold-Tone Filter
The Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central provides all the key components to deliver single-serve and full pots of coffee while putting you in charge of the brewing cycle. It is built with a brew-pause feature, programmable shutoff, 24-hour clock and timer, and an adjustable warming plate.
- A dishwasher-safe carafe makes for easy cleaning and easy pouring.
- The brew-pause feature lets you pour yourself a cup of coffee before brewing is complete.
- You can set the timer to brew coffee up to 24 hours in advance for added convenience.
- Temperature can be adjusted for low, medium, or hot to suit all preferences.
- The permanent gold-tone filter promotes third-wave specialty coffee.
- Digital display and control panel allow you to brew customized coffee at an appointed time with ease.
- No coffee grinder or milk frother included.
- No removable water tank included.
Overall Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central Review
Brew fresh coffee that tastes just like your favorite coffee shop with the Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central coffee maker. Built with various features such as brew timers, pause features, and even a permanent gold-tone filter, this machine manages to maintain a simplistic design that makes your morning caffeine easily accessible.
A cheap coffee maker to boot, you can enjoy third-wave specialty coffee that retains the essential natural oils of the coffee beans during the extraction process. Rated 4.6-stars on Amazon by over 11,000 global reviews, this Cuisinart coffee maker is highly regarded for its temperature control options that allow users to toggle between hot coffee or cooler, milder options.
See what the people are saying about this brewer here.
See our Cuisinart DCC-3200 Brew Central Coffee Maker Review if you’d like to learn more about this line.
Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
- Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
- Removable 1-Cup Reservoir
- 9 K-Cup Pod Storage
- Auto-Off Feature
- Cord Storage
- Removable Drip Tray
The Keurig K-Mini Plus coffee maker sports a super-compact design built with a 1-cup water reservoir, 9 K-Cup pod storage, and a removable drip tray. Also included is a cord storage feature, auto-off function, and a strong brew button. It’s one of the best Keurigs for its size and price.
- One of the most compact coffee makers on the market today at just 5-inches wide (fits virtually anywhere).
- It stores up to 9 k-cups for extra convenience and low maintenance requirements.
- 1-cup removable water reservoir gives you easy cleaning options without compromising the machine’s size.
- Adjustable cup size and brew strength between 6-12oz and regular or strong brew.
- IT has a removable drip tray for easy maintenance and accommodating taller travel mugs.
- It only brews one cup at a time.
- It has no included carafe, grinder, or milk frother.
Overall Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker Review
With one of the most compact designs and dimensions out there, this single-serve coffee maker takes convenience and portability to a whole new level. Thus, you can enjoy a cup of coffee on the go or in the comfort of your own home. This super convenient and lightweight machine can be moved around like a feather while still brewing like a boss.
On the downside, you can’t brew more than one cup at a time, so definitely think twice about how many people are in your household and your intended use for the machine.
For the right individual, the Keurig K-Mini Plus is the ultimate coffee maker to suit your needs and lifestyle, so it’s not surprising that over 24,000 global customers have rated this machine an average of 4.5-stars on Amazon reviews. There’s no doubt this machine is putting smiles on people’s faces across the world, and you can join the party by checking out the review page down below!
To learn more, see our Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker Review!
Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
- Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
- 2-Hour Automatic Shutoff Feature
- Programmable Brewing Function
- Select-A-Brew Adjustable Brew Strength
- AutoPause And Pour
- 12-Cup Carafe
The Hamilton 2-way coffee maker features a programmable brewing function for a “wake-up coffee” and a 2-hour automatic shutoff component that saves energy by turning off after 2 hours of inactivity. This machine also has a 12-cup carafe, autopause and pour feature, and adjustable brew strength options.
- It is a straightforward machine that provides options between single-serves or full pots of coffee.
- Adjustable brew strengths between regular and bold coffee to suit all coffee lovers.
- Compatible with all filters, including gold-tone reusable filters (sold separately).
- It has a digital display for easy control over brew size, strength, and time.
- The pause feature lets you pour yourself a cup mid-brew, e.g., while brewing a full carafe, so you don’t need to wait.
- No filters included, they must be purchased separately.
- Not compatible with K-Cups, capsules, or pods.
Overall Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker Review
Keeping things simple is what Hamilton Beach strives for with this 2-way coffee maker that gives you single-serve or carafe brew options so you can quickly choose a template of how much coffee you want to brew. You can further adjust your cup size and brew strength (bold or regular coffee) using the digital display screen coupled with a seamless control panel and produce coffee the way you like it.
On the downside, there are no filters included, so you will need to buy them separately, but at least the machine is compatible with all kinds of filters, including the premium gold-tone style! With an enormous backing by over 35,000 global customer reviews, the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker is rated a strong 4.6-stars, so I suggest checking out what the people have to say using the link below!
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker
- BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker
- QuickTouch Programming
- Sneak-a-Cup Feature
- Auto Brew and Auto Shutoff
- Thermal Carafe
- Easy to View Water Window
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
This machine features a stunning control panel layout with a digital screen that lets you adjust your brew size and strength and sets the brew’s time. Also featured is a no-drip easy-pour thermal carafe and an auto-shutoff feature for an eco-friendly finish.
- An easy-to-use digital screen lets you automate the brewing process by setting a time to brew.
- Adjustable brew strength selector between regular and strong and an adjustable cup size between 1-4 cups give every coffee drinker in your household plenty of flexibility.
- EvenStream showerhead disperses water evenly on the coffee grounds for maximum flavor and less wastage.
- 12-cup thermal carafe provides plenty of coffee per brew cycle and keeps your coffee warm for hours after brewing, great for picnics and outdoor events.
- Cord storage for easy packing.
- The plastic components of the machine may not be very durable.
- No removable water reservoir.
Overall BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker Review
Yet another fantastic and cheap coffee machine by BLACK+DECKER, this item makes brewing coffee easy with a straightforward control panel and a digital display that lets you customize every bit of the brewing process from cup size to strength to brew time.
What makes this one of the best coffee makers is the thermal carafe it comes with, which is easy to pour and anti-drip, something you don’t see very often bundled with cheap coffee makers.
An enormous 16,000+ global reviews have rated the B&D 12-cup thermal coffee maker a solid 4.3-star rating for its ease of use, ease of cleaning, and timer function for setting the time of your brew. You can read more about this coffee maker and its feedback reviews using the link provided:
Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Plus Hot Water System Coffee Maker
- Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- 12-Cup Drip-Free Carafe
- Hot Water System
- Charcoal Water Filter and Gold-Tone Coffee Filter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
This Cuisinart coffee maker features a charcoal water filter and gold-tone coffee filter for a superior taste of third-wave specialty coffee. Also included are a 12-cup drip-free carafe and a 3-year limited warranty.
- A hot water system alerts you when refilling is needed and when water is ready for brewing.
- Includes hot water dispenser for tea, oatmeal, or instant coffee as preferred.
- 12-cup carafe provides an easy-pour handle and a drip-free lid for extra convenience.
- BrewPause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee mid-brew.
- It has a removable drip tray for easy cleaning and tall cup accommodation.
- No milk frother or grinder included.
- The water tank is not removable.
Overall Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker Review
Cuisinart has shined once more with this 12-cup programmable coffee machine that comes with a charcoal water filter and gold-tone coffee filter for an awesome combo! Great-tasting coffee has never been more accessible as this machine gives you the best of both worlds by purifying your water tank’s contents and filtering your coffee grounds effectively with a filter that retains the natural oils of the coffee beans.
While the water tank is not removable, you can rest assured the drip tray most certainly is so that you can clean this machine relatively easily. Thus, with a rating of 4.5-stars on Amazon reviews by over 8,000 global customers, you can use the link below to see what all the excitement is about!
Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker
- Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker
- PureFlavor Brewing System
- 24-Hour Programmable Timer
- 12-Cup Carafe
- Charcoal and Gold-Tone Filters
The BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker features a PureFlavor brewing system that utilizes the precise parameters for optimal temperature and brewing time to maximize flavor and richness. Also included are charcoal and gold-tone filters, a 24-hour programmable timer, and a 12-cup carafe.
- Gold-tone and charcoal filters work together to retain coffee flavor and produce purified water for a superior coffee taste.
- 24-hour programmable timer lets you set a brewing time up to 24 hours in advance.
- PureFlavor brewing system optimizes temperature and extraction timing for best results with flavor and richness.
- 12-cup carafe features a fresh flavor seal via an airtight lid that prevents air exposure.
- The auto-shutoff feature encourages eco-friendliness and sustainability as well as energy efficiency.
- No removable water tank included.
- There is no light indicator to alert you about water maintenance.
Overall Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker Review
Despite its minor pitfalls, the Braun BrewSense is one of the best drip coffee makers that delivers plenty of bang for your buck. Coming in with a charcoal water filter for better quality water and a gold-tone filter for superior extraction, you are left with a cup of fresh flavored coffee that begs for admiration by the coffee drinker.
As one of the most affordable coffee makers on the market, it’s surprising how high-quality the features of this machine are, not to mention its huge rating of 4.4-stars on Amazon by over 1,700 global reviews. See for yourself using the link below!
To learn more, read our Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Coffee Maker Review!
Braun KF7070 BrewSense Drip Glass Coffeemaker
- Braun KF7070 BrewSense Drip Glass Coffee Maker
- Charcoal and Gold-Tone Filters
- Programmable 24-Hour Timer
- Cord Storage
- 12-Cup Glass FlavorCarafe
The Braun KF7070 BrewSense coffee machine comes with a reusable gold filter and a charcoal water purifier for optimal extraction and brewing. In addition, it has a 24-hour programmable timer, cord storage, and 12-cup flavor-enhancing carafe.
- Water and coffee filters enable the creation of delicious coffee brewed in minutes.
- PureFlavor technology brings the best out of each coffee ground with optimal temperature and extraction time parameters.
- 12-cup glass FlavorCarafe seals your coffee to prevent compromise via air particles.
- Convenient cord storage makes it easy to position your coffee maker anywhere in the kitchen.
- Programmable 24-hour timer lets you brew coffee up to a day in advance.
- Sleek design and easy-access control panel result in a smarter design and easy-to-use brewer.
- No removable water reservoir or drip tray included.
- Not compatible with K-Cups or pods.
Overall Braun KF7070 BrewSense Drip Glass Coffeemaker Review
All-in-all, Braun is simple a fantastic manufacturer that has produces some of the best coffee makers under $100 that you’ll find on the web. This BrewSense machine is a beautiful budget coffee maker perfect for frequent coffee drinkers. It makes delicious third-wave coffee readily available through its PureFlavor technology combined with flavor-enhancing filter baskets.
Not many coffee brewers can boast a sleek design and a delightful cup of coffee, but this 4.5-star machine sure can. Check out what the 1,600+ global users of the Braun KF7070 BrewSense are saying now!\\
To learn more, read our Braun KF7070 BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker Review!
Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker
- Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker
- On/Off Indicator Light
- Removable Filter Basket
- 4-Cup Glass Carafe
- The Mr. Coffee Simple Brew is an affordable coffee maker that features an on/off light indicator, removable filter basket, and 4-cup glass carafe. In addition, it comes with a stain-resistant warming plate to keep your coffee nice and hot.
- Grab-a-Cup auto-pause feature lets you pause the process to pour a cup mid-brew.
- A dual water window lets you track how much water is in your tank.
- The on/off light indicator displays the machine’s status, reminding you to turn it off when finished.
- A stain-resistant warming plate lets you enjoy your hot coffee long after brewing is complete.
- The compact design of the machine makes it suitable for any interior design.
- The carafe is relatively small compared to other cheaper coffee makers.
- It requires constant changing of paper filters.
Overall Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker Review
While this machine doesn’t come with an auto-off function, it makes up for it with an on/off light indicator to reduce the chance of you forgetting to power it off. As you would expect, the Mr. Coffee coffee maker is highly rated for its ability to fit in small spaces due to its tight dimensions and incredibly lightweight build of 2.87 lbs. Suitable for the individual coffee enthusiast as opposed to the group, over 7,200 global users can attest to the quality of this 4.5-star coffee maker. So, use the link below, and you may find the urge to get one for yourself!
Best Coffee Maker Under $100: Top Recommendation
A fierce competition indeed, but a winner must be chosen for the best inexpensive coffee maker under $100, and after careful consideration, I am going with the Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer. Our reasoning is simple: this machine simply takes care of all my concerns with the other machines.
Whether it’s the missing removable water reservoir, the under-sized carafe, or lack of brew controls, the Ninja avoids all these issues and gives you the whole world instead. Instead, this machine is more than just a good coffee maker, it is one of the top coffee makers available for under $100. As a result, you’ll find plenty of joy, quality, and convenience with the Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer.
Grab yours today and experience the thrill of a better life with what I could only describe as the best coffee maker under $100!